Source: National Futures Association
This publication is the property of the National Futures Association.
Table of Contents:
- Early Futures Markets & Today's Futures Markets: What, Why & Who
- The Market Participants
- What is a Futures Contract?
- The Process of Price Discovery
- Gains and Losses on Futures Contracts
- The Arithmetic of Futures Trading and Leverage
- Basic Trading Strategies
- Participating in Futures Trading
- What to Look for in a Futures Contract?
- Understanding (and Managing) the Risks of Futures Trading
- Options on Futures Contracts
- In Closing
- NFA Information and Resources
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The risk of loss exists in futures and options trading.